Sew What? We're small...but watch us grow!

Sew What? We're small...but watch us grow!



Friday, November 2, 2012

Mystery Quilt Reveal

Tomorrow, November 3, is the day the Mystery Quilt is revealed and the participants find out who stole the quilt.  The shop will be hopping as we discover whether it was Itsa Riddle, Con Undrum, Ina Fogg or just WHO Dunnit.  The party starts at 2:00 p.m.  So come join us for some fun.

In other shop news, I have had several requests for my World's Best Cookie recipe.  I will be posting it here on the blog in the next day or two.  Not having a computer at home is a problem, and the shop's computer is really slow.  So bear with me and hopefully I will be able to post it soon.

We got a bolt of fabric in this week that the panels when sewn together makes a soft book of the Nativity.  I will try to post pictures just as soon as I get my camera charged.

Till next time, happy sewing.

No comments:

Post a Comment