Sew What? We're small...but watch us grow!

Sew What? We're small...but watch us grow!



Friday, October 12, 2012

Useful Little Pumpkins

It's an off and on dreary day in Kansas.  A little chilly outside, rainy and just one of those days you want to stay indoors and play.  So, I have been playing.

What do these items have in common?


These are bits and pieces of fabric, interfacing and fiberfill left over from other projects.  What can I do with them?  They are destined to become these . . .


LOL, okay you say . . . what is that? Well, that becomes this . . .


I just need to add a piece of twig as a stem and I have a cute little pumpkin pin cushion for Fall. Or, I might make a few more and let them sit around with their friends as Fall decorations.

Why not break out your scraps and make a few for yourself.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks so much for letting me know about the blog scraping advertisement...I removed it as soon as you told me. Why would Google do that? I'm stopping by here, because your comment was a no reply and there wasn't an email address attached.
    Karen

    ReplyDelete