Sew What? We're small...but watch us grow!

Sew What? We're small...but watch us grow!



Thursday, August 19, 2010

Sneak Peek

Finally a break in the 100 + temperatures! Yay! Makes my head turn to cooler weather projects. I don't know about you, but when it is 100 + outside, I just can't wrap my head around working on a full size quilt; smaller wall hangings, maybe. . . but not a full blown heavy quilting project.

Thought I would share a few pictures with you of my latest project. By the way, the project is slated for it's debut during Art In the Park weekend, here at the shop. For those of you not from this area, Art in the Park is our town's craft fair. Vendors and crafters set up their booths in the park in the center of town. It is held the third Saturday in September every year.

Here are three of the fabrics being used in my project.

Here are a few of the blocks I cut, patiently waiting for their turn under the pressure foot.


And, here is a few of them sewn, cut apart and waiting for the next step in the process.

That is as much as I will show you for now. Any guesses as to what it will look like when finished? Stay tuned to find out!
'Til next time, dig out a few of those fabrics hiding in your closet and start a project, or finish one that is already in progress. Have fun and happy sewing!

No comments:

Post a Comment